Along with prayers and encouragement, your donations are essential to the work of Gaius Mission Services, its project teams, and volunteers.
There is great blessing and effect when from your heart you give to the work of Christ’s Kingdom. Of course, Gaius Mission Services is a non-profit organization recognized by the IRS, so your gifts are tax deductible. But, much more importantly, each staff member and volunteer are first accountable to Christ and then the Gaius Mission Services board of directors. They make sure that every gift is managed to achieve the most effective and sustainable program results.
If your donation is intended for a specific project or individual, please identify that person or project in the “Write a note (Optional)” section on the PayPal site donation entry page. If you would like an end of year statement, please share your billing address with us so that we can mail it to you.
Donate by Check
To donate by check make it payable to “Gaius Mission Services” and mail to: Gaius Mission Services, P.O. Box 853, Bonsall, CA 92003. If your gift is for a specific purpose or individual, please indicate this on a “separate note” enclosed with your check.
Important ways to support Gaius Mission Services financially:
• Make a one-time or monthly recurring “where needed most” gift.
• Support a staff member or missionary Gaius Mission Services sponsors.
• Donate to a specific Gaius Mission Services project, service or country program.
• Support the trip of a Gaius Mission Services team volunteer.
• Make a gift-in-kind donation (Property, Vehicle, Stocks or Bonds)
• Include Gaius Mission Services in your will.
Contact us about how Gaius Mission Services can serve as a “Missions Board” for your small church—connecting it with independent missionaries and vital missions work.