Please send us your prayer requests/needs, we would love to pray for you. Email your prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prayer Requests from Missionaries Michael & Jackelin Gaudé
Capilla del Calvario Emanuel Church
Los Cocos, Nicaragua, Central América
1. We are expecting a team to visit us from Calvary Chapel Paso Robles with
Joe Garza to arrive in 2 days. We have planned for an outreach service this
Fri and Sat nights, there will be a work project to build a class room for
the children’s ministry. Pray that God blesses while the team is here, and
His will is done.
2. We had a wonderful time in the Lord when Karyn Austin and her son Tyler came to visit us. They did help in the ministry here. Both are in Bible College. Pray God direct their lives in serving Him.
3. Pray for Rosa Maria and her husband Fabio as they have been planting seeds of division. They are the only members of our church who complain and judge us especially against Jackelin who God is using tremendously. They are prone to gossip. Pray God get a hold of them.
4. Our 2 FM broadcast low power transmitters are both off-line needing repairs. Victor is working on them. Parts may be needed to order.
5. Still waiting for the TELCOR office, in regard to our license for our FM broadcast radio station. If approved, there will be fees involved.
6. Baptism at Las Peñitas beach for Yelman, our son Samuel and his cousin Isaac. Pray God have his hand upon all of them.
7. Expenses: We have been conserving electricity because the cost charged per customer has gone up again nationwide. We payed $226 last month, highest so far. Cost of food has gone up too. We had to get our Honda car repaired again. Microwave oven is going out, it’s old. Please pray God will provide.
8. Cristobal’s neighbors causing problems. He has been able to come to church. Healing for his kidneys. His mother Maria had to quit her job due to her health. God heal and provide for them. We give to them and others in our church as God provides.
9. God supplied, bad solar panel was replaced, for our water pump system.
10. Pray for David Firth who lives in Texas, fell off his ham radio tower, is doing better, after he recovers, he is to ship us a donation of 5 solar panels and batteries from Blessings for Obedience ministry.
11. 11 Bathroom project at a standstill, also the dormitory rooms. For God to provide in His time.
12. We continue to feed all the children at our church services. Also giving provision foods to each family. Used clothing given to those in need.
13. Our son William is underweight. Jackelin suffers from digestion. I have chronic fatigue. We serve the Lord no matter what. God’s healing.
14. Sanctions from the USA, Canada & the U.N. against Nicaragua. Reason why cost of living has increased.
15. We live by faith trusting in God for our financial needs. God has been taking care of us all these years we have been serving him here on the Mission field. Please pray for God’s provision. Know if you donate to us, its tax deductible. Thank you.
Please visit our Web site at this link: www.calvario-emanuel.com
Would you like to support this mission in Nicaragua?
You can donate as follows:
You can donate on line to us missionaries. Click on the link below to donate with your credit card or PayPal account.
To donate to us on-line via Go! Ministries web page, please click on the below link:
Here is our account information for our Missionary account: Gaudé, Michael & Jackelin Los Cocos, Leon, Nicaragua, account # 1139. For on-line donation.
You can also donate by sending a personal check or money order in the mail:
Simply make your check or money order payable to “Go! Ministries”* and mail
270 East Palais Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
*Please do not write the name of us Missionaries in the payable area of the check.
*Please write the account (#1139) and name: Michael Ga udé in the memo area of your check and / or on a post-it sticker along with your check.
· Please pray with us for God to supply our needs according to His will and time. We live by faith and put our trust in Him. And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
· Ham radio schedule every Sunday afternoon from 20:00 UTC to 23:00 UTC, on 14.319 MHz +/- QRM on the B.F.O. net, my call sign is YN3M.
Thank you for praying & supporting us here on the Mission field.
Love to all in Jesus
Michael & Jackelin Gaudé & sons Samuel & William
Mike and Becky Dente
Date: August 3, 2019
We hope you are doing well! We wanted to give you a brief update of what’s happening here. We have plunged into summertime, where a good half of the population is camping and the other works until they come back. It creates a favorable context for talking with people as they have more time to discuss what’s on their mind and allows for a more mellow conditions for ministry. One of our exciting moments was to see two people from the church leave on mission! One lady who has been with us for many years, went to Hungary to teach at a kids camp and was able to share the Gospel with those that came. The second is our daughter Emma who is currently with a group of Europeans and Americans organized by Calvary Fellowship of Mountlake Terrace in Washington. They are evangelizing Ireland and the UK as they make their way to serve at Creation Fest. We were so excited to see God put it on their hearts to step out but even more to see the church get behind them in prayer. We hope that their willingness to go will inspire others and who knows, maybe these young people will one day organize their own outreach teams!
Meanwhile, back in Paris, the church is slowing down (as many are on vacation). Every Sunday we welcome quite a few visitors and new people. During the summer we keep to our regular schedule and have more fellowship times. This can be watching a movie and eating together or pic-nicking. Also, we will continue the training for the worship team, while our future elders are staying in contact, sharing prayer time and decisions even though at times we are on separate continents. Summer is also the moment we prayerfully organize and schedule the main events of the year, please pray that everything would be divinely orchestrated.
We have a few projects for this month. The first is for our neighborhood cleanup outreach towards the end of August. We are praying as a church body and are gathering ideas. We will have an organizational meeting on the 18th and then launch out Lord willing on the 25th. Please pray for us. This is the first time we’ve done anything like this, but we are excited to see what God does. In the meantime, we are praying about our organization for the new ministry year. Specifically, how we will welcome our new members (we may have to try two services). Also, Becky is using her administrative gifts to prepare for our first Church Retreat in many years! It looks like we have found a venue, it may be in Brittany in October. As for the teachers, we will have the future elders and Mike split the teachings.
During our down time we are trying to spend as much time with Dave and Sophie as possible. Please pray for them that they will grow in their love for Jesus. Dave is starting Junior High this year, so it could be a strategic time for him to grow. We’ve also enjoyed spending time with Abby and Kris as newly-weds. Our prayer for them is they continue to grow in their love for the Lord and each other. It’s really a sweet moment for them and we are so thankful we get to share this time with them.
Thank you for your support and your prayers. May God bless you this month!
Mike and Becky Dente
If you feel led to support us, please send checks to:
Calvary Fellowship marked for Mike Dente to:
Calvary Fellowship P.O. Box 128 Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043-0128
Please make sure you put in: FOR MIKE DENTE in the note section
Or give electronically at: https://pushpay.com/pay/calvaryfellowship.
Please mark FOR MIKE DENTE in the note section.
Or through PayPal at: email@example.com
Our mailing address is:
11 rue Neuve
Dammartin En Serve
Praying over Emma as church before her mission's trip.
We had a sweet visit by Pierre and Nancy Petrignani last Sunday!